Business surveys: banks

Business Tendency Survey: banks — quarterly monitoring perceptions and expectations of banks managers regarding changes in overall economic conditions, performance at the banks level.  This publication provides with the overall picture of current economic performance in Ukraine as well as the insight about future tendency of business cycle in the country.

The product is distributed among subscribers.




2013            2012            2011            2010            2009            2008            2007

  • 20.11.2014

    Quarterly Bank Survey No.1 (17)

    Negative assessment dominates banks' opinion about business climate in the 2nd quarter of 2014. 63.6% of banks consider business climate in Ukraine bad, and the remaining 36.4% regard it as satisfactory. None of the banks assessed business climate positively. As a result, the index of business climate assessment fell to -0.64 in the summer of 2014 from the last year's level of 0.3.

Powered by

© 2020
The Institute
for Economic Research
and Policy Consulting
Reytarska 8/5-А,
01054 Kyiv, Ukraine
+ 38 044 278-63-42
+ 38 044 278-63-60
+ 38 044 278-63-36
Use of site materials is allowed on condition of reference (for the internet publishing - links) on