- USA: amendments to the requirements for certificates of compliance
- Russia: amendments to the Customs Union Technical Regulation on oil and fat products
- USA: introduction of Significant New Use Rules on Certain Chemical Substances
The Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting started work on the project “Forecasting migration between the EU, V4 and Eastern Europe: impact of visa abolition”, which is made by consortium with the support of International Visegrad Fund. The Leading organization is Ośrodek Studiów Wschodnich (Warsaw, Poland).More
- Promote free movement of economic resources in selected Black Sea countries (Azerbaidjan, Georgia, Ukraine) by enhancing public discourse on benefits of economic cooperation in the three partner countries (free trade of goods and services, and mobility of people).
- Strengthen the regional cooperation among the civil society representatives of the region and develop success story for trans-border civil society work.
- Raise public awareness on free trade and labor resources movement issues.More
- increase awareness of Ukrainian on the health care reform in Ukraine through introduction of informational and educational campaign on the reform implementation
- involve civil society into monitoring of health care reformMore
- Evaluate progress of healthcare reform in pilot regions and outline current and potential problems of the reform implementation as well as impact of ongoing changes on access and quality of healthcare for population (including vulnerable categories);
- Provide recommendations how to decrease the negative impact of identified problems;
- Elaborate key elements of the road map of health care reform for other regions;
- Develop scenarios for providing medical assistance to vulnerable population groups in the context of healthcare reform More
Goal: To increase transparency on the farmland marketMore