- EU: review of the maximum residue levels for certain substances in food
- EU: prohibition of the use of certain substances in the production of cosmetics
- Switzerland: revision of the standards on air pollution as regards the use of solid biofuels
- Russia: development of technical regulations on requirements to fire safety and fire-extinguishing equipment
-Russia: development of the law on veterinary practices
The aim of the project is to estimate the impact of the establishment of the DCFTA with the EU in the framework of the Association Agreement on Ukraine’s economy and to facilitate public discussion regarding economic consequences of the Association Agreement. The assessment will be made both on macro level and on the level of various categories of households using a CGE micro-simulation.More
- Identify investment potential, investment risk and investment climate as well as investment activity of the regions of Ukraine and following survey results, to design the index, and on its basis to establish the ranking of investment attractiveness of the regions (oblasts) of Ukraine.
- Among other issues, to study the mechanism of "one stop shop" at the local level, the effectiveness of foreign direct investment in a region and the system of cooperation with existing and prospective foreign investors.More
The project is aimed at examination of migration patterns in Eastern European states bordering the EU ( Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus) in the perspective of expected emigration to the EU (with particular emphasis on emigration to V4) after possible visa abolition. It focuses on qualitative and quantitative estimation of migration stocks of Eastern European states to the EU and V4 in the forthcoming 10 years. Research of that kind has never been conducted with regard to Eastern Partnership states.More
- Promote free movement of economic resources in selected Black Sea countries (Azerbaidjan, Georgia, Ukraine) by enhancing public discourse on benefits of economic cooperation in the three partner countries (free trade of goods and services, and mobility of people).
- Strengthen the regional cooperation among the civil society representatives of the region and develop success story for trans-border civil society work.
- Raise public awareness on free trade and labor resources movement issues.More
- increase awareness of Ukrainian on the health care reform in Ukraine through introduction of informational and educational campaign on the reform implementation
- involve civil society into monitoring of health care reformMore