- EU: amendments to the regulation on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food
- EU: changes to the import conditions for the colostrum
- Australia: changes to the standards on maximum residue limits for chemicals in food
- EU: expansion of the list of food products to which the maximum residue levels of pesticides apply
- Turkey: the adoption of technical regulation on food additives
- Canada: entry into force of improved food inspection model
- EU: amendments to the rules on official controls for Trichinella in meat
- EU: clarification of the labeling rules as regards the indication of the country of origin for meat
- Republic of Korea: revision of the labeling standards for foods
- Identify investment potential, investment risk and investment climate as well as investment activity of the regions of Ukraine and following survey results, to design the index, and on its basis to establish the ranking of investment attractiveness of the regions (oblasts) of Ukraine.
- Among other issues, to study the mechanism of "one stop shop" at the local level, the effectiveness of foreign direct investment in a region and the system of cooperation with existing and prospective foreign investors.More
The project is aimed at examination of migration patterns in Eastern European states bordering the EU ( Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus) in the perspective of expected emigration to the EU (with particular emphasis on emigration to V4) after possible visa abolition. It focuses on qualitative and quantitative estimation of migration stocks of Eastern European states to the EU and V4 in the forthcoming 10 years. Research of that kind has never been conducted with regard to Eastern Partnership states.More
The project is aimed at examination of migration patterns from Ukraine to the EU and assess emigration flows after possible visa abolition to elaborate policy recommendations on migration policy for Ukraine as well as enrich the discussion on the issues in public.More
- Promote free movement of economic resources in selected Black Sea countries (Azerbaidjan, Georgia, Ukraine) by enhancing public discourse on benefits of economic cooperation in the three partner countries (free trade of goods and services, and mobility of people).
- Strengthen the regional cooperation among the civil society representatives of the region and develop success story for trans-border civil society work.
- Raise public awareness on free trade and labor resources movement issues.More
- increase awareness of Ukrainian on the health care reform in Ukraine through introduction of informational and educational campaign on the reform implementation
- involve civil society into monitoring of health care reformMore